Once upon a time, a family business strategic plan was created and followed to fruition. But given today’s extraordinary pace of change, it’s all about positioning the business for strategic intent. Plans get cast in Jell-O instead of in cement. And, sometimes, family members have differing views of the future.
Transition Consulting Group provides strategic planning for the family business by helping our clients to:
- Articulate their short and long term goals
- Reconcile differing visions
- Sort and clarify complex issues
- Guide strategic planning and positioning process
- Create, implement and monitor a strategic plan
Family business resource center:
Learn from other family companies! We have collected a number of helpful resources meant to benefit family and closely-held businesses like yours.